Friday, September 28, 2018

Fab Friday 147 - Party Animal

Hi!!

It's time for the 147th Fab Friday challenge.

I just got the Trick or Tweet stamp set in so I had to use the little dog.  He's so cute!!  I may be showing my age, but he looks to me just like Scrappy-Doo - Scooby-Doo's nephew - in the cartoons.  It was my favorite cartoon!! :) I added a couple bats from the Bat punch and black foil to help him look a little spookier. My card base is Crushed Curry, then a layer of Pumpkin Pie. On top of that is a layer of the star paper from the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper.

The banner is Pumpkin Pie card stock, with the Jack-o-Lantern stamped all over it in Memento black. Then I embossed it in the Subtle Dynamic embossing folder and added a strip of washi tape at the top. The dog is stamped in Memento black on Whisper White and colored in with watercolor pencils and an aqua painter. When he was dry, I added clear Wink of Stella to his hat and cape. Party Animal was also stamped in Memento black. Then I cut the piece out with the Stitched Shapes framelits and popped it up with dimensionals. The bats were punched out of the black foil and added with a mini dimensional. There is black twine behind each bat.
Here it is:


See the bottom of this post for supplies used, which are linked to my store.

Here is the Challenge for round 147:





0 comments:

Post a Comment