Friday, September 14, 2018

Fab Friday 146 - A Wonderful Adventure

Hi!!

It's time for the 146th Fab Friday challenge.

I'm a little behind everyone else, since I just got the Sea of Textures bundle a week ago. So, I just had to use it. I thought it'd be perfect for this color challenge. I also neutralized the color combo a little with some Sahara Sand. I distressed most of the pieces on the card with Sahara Sand ink and the edge of my paper snips. I think it turned out pretty cute.

Here it is:


See the bottom of this post for supplies used, which are linked to my store.

Here is the Challenge for round 146:


We hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!

You can also visit the other Design Team members' blogs and see the fabulous creations that they have come up with for this challenge:

Thank you for looking!!  Please leave me a comment!!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00


0 comments:

Post a Comment