Friday, November 15, 2013

Fab Friday 31 - Merry Christmas!!

Hi Stampers!!  
Here is the 31st Fab Friday challenge!!   I came up with a Christmas card for this challenge.  I really need to get on the ball or I may as well make New Years cards to send out!!  I used the Expressions Thinlits Dies and the Season of Style DSP Stack from the Holiday Catalog on this card. 

Here it is:


Supplies (all are Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):
  • Stamps:   More Merry Messages
  • Cardstock/Paper:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White card stock.  Season of Style DSP Stack.
  • Ink:  Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad.
  • Other:  Expressions Thinlits Dies, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Old Olive Ribbon, Rhinestones & clip .
Here is the Challenge for round 31:



I hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!

You can also visit the other DT members' blogs and see what they have come up with for this challenge:


Thank you for looking!!  Please leave me a comment!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment