Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fab Friday 30 - Gratitude

Hi Stampers!!  
Here is the 30th Fab Friday challenge!!  I am a couple of days late with my post, sorry!!  I used the Best of Autumn set and the Harvest of Thanks set from the Holiday Catalog on this card. 

Here it is:


Supplies (all are Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):
  • Stamps:   Best of Autumn, Harvest of Thanks
  • Cardstock/Paper:  Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla card stock.
  • Ink:  Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive & Early Espresso Ink Pads.
  • Other:  Scallop Edge Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Deco Labels Framelits & Argyle & Houndstooth Embossing Folders.
Here is the Challenge for round 30:


I hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!

You can also visit the other DT members' blogs and see what they have come up with for this challenge:


Thank you for looking!!  Please leave me a comment!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment