They've been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more-but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits™ Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step. These new card dies come with extra die pieces that have versatile designs, so you can use them on other projects, not just for flip cards. Available beginning today!
- Happy Day Stamp Set (W#130294, C#130297)
- Worth the Wait Stamp (W#131091)
- Five-Way Flower Stamp (W#131088)
|133479||$32.95||Label Card Thinlits Die|
|133480||$32.95||Circle Card Thinlits Die|
Both card dies pair well with:
- Oh, Hello Stamp Set (W#131931, C#130733 )
- Yippee-Skippee! Stamp Set (W#131341, C#131344 )
- Really Good Greetings Stamp Set (W#130330, C#130333 )
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (W#130324, C#130327 )
Also new for August:
As part of Stampin’ Up’s 25-year anniversary celebration, they’re bringing back some of our favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will be released, one set per month, during 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each “Best of” set will also include a never-before-seen image! The August stamp set celebrates Halloween, with 4 spooky images and one fun phrase.
Some things to remember:
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $14.95.
- While they are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
And last but not least - The Holiday Catalog:
Stampin’ up! Holiday Catalog is available today - yeah!