Friday, August 9, 2013

Fab Friday 24


Hi Stampers!!  
Here is the 24th Fab Friday challenge!!  I just had to play with my new Thinlits!!  I used the Circle Card set here.

Here it is:



Supplies (all are Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):
  • Stamps:   Flower Shop, Banner Greetings
  • Cardstock/Paper:  Whisper White and Crumb Cake card stock.   Crisp Cantaloupe,  Pistachio Pudding and So Saffron Designer Series Papers (from their color packs).
  • Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and So Saffron Inks.
  • Other:  Circle Card Thinlets, Big Shot; Pansy & 2-3/8" Scalloped Circle Punches; Button; Paper Snips.
Here is the Challenge for round 24:



I hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!

You can also visit the other DT members' blogs and see what they have come up with for this challenge:


Thank you for looking!!  Please leave me a comment!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment