Featured Post

Sale-A-Bration Final Days!

Just when you think Sale-A-Bration couldn't get any better…we went and made it even better, again! Enjoy this now until it ends March ...

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fab Friday 04

Hi Stampers!!  Here is the fourth Fab Friday challenge!!  I wasn't sure what to do for this one at first.  I am very happy with what I came up with!!  This was my first time doing the triple time stamping technique, it was easy and lots of fun!!

Here is my card:


Supplies (all are Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):

  • Stamps: Creative Elements
  • Cardstock/Paper: Whisper White and Midnight Muse cardstocks.
  • Ink: Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo and Midnight Muse
  • Other: Summer Starfruit Ribbon
Here is the Challenge for round 4:


I hope you are able to join us in the fun!!

You can also visit the other DT members' blogs and see what they have come up with for this challenge:

Wendy Weixler

Thank you for looking!!

6 comments:

Marla Reed said...

Hi Brenda! What a pretty use of the colors! I love the boldness of the blues with the Starfruit used in the background. Nice job! :)

Anonymous said...

I saw your card on Fab Friday and had to jump over to your blog and check it out. I absolutely love it!!! Paula G.

Pam Steckman said...

Nice job Brenda! I love that stamp set and I need to pull it out and use it more! :) Triple stamping is also a good use for it!

Bev Gomez said...

okay here I am again stalking your blog. LOL! I absolutely love your triple time stamping card and thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Hugs, Bev

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Ok, I have to say I'm not usually a fan of the triple time....BUT I really like this! The colors are so bold that it's working for me:-) Great job!

Stephanie said...

Quite lovely! The Starfruit flourish in the background is so nice and subtle amongst the blue flowers and butterflies.

Post a Comment