Featured Post

Sale-A-Bration Final Days!

Just when you think Sale-A-Bration couldn't get any better…we went and made it even better, again! Enjoy this now until it ends March ...

Friday, September 28, 2012

Fab Friday 03

Hi Stampers!!  Here is the third Fab Friday challenge!!  I'm in the Halloween mood.  I put up my Halloween decorations at home last week.  And have my fall candles and wax scents melting.  I do think I OD'd on the Dazzling Diamonds on this card, but who doesn't love diamonds!!! :)  Love it!!!

Here is my card:






Supplies (all are Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):

  • Stamps: Googly Ghouls
  • Cardstock/Paper: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango and Lucky Limeade     card stocks; and Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper and Lucky Limeade Designer Paper from the In Color '11-'13 Stack.
  • Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
  • Other: Lucky Limeade Twine, Dazzling Diamonds (adhered with 2-way Glue Pen), Googly Eyes, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Spider Web Embossing Folder and Tag is from Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit.

Here is the Challenge for round 3:






I hope you are able to join us in the fun!!

You can also visit the other DT members' blogs and see what they have come up with for this challenge:

Wendy Weixler

Thank you for looking!!


6 comments:

Pam Steckman said...

I love the background! You really rocked this card!

Marla Reed said...

Brenda, your sparkly spiderweb is awesome! It really makes the card. Great job! :)

Amanda Mertz said...

You can never have too many diamonds Brenda! LOL! I think the sparkly web looks great! TFS!

Bev Gomez said...

Ahh love your card Brenda and thanks for commenting on my card. Hugs, Bev

Bada-Bing Creations said...

This is just soooo cute! And maybe a little spooky:-) I LOVE the sparkly web!!!!

Bev Gomez said...

Hey Brenda, I love your glittery spider web. I wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Hugs, Bev

Post a Comment