Monday, July 6, 2009

Deal of the Week!!!

The deal of the week this week is...
THE BIG SHOT DOCTOR'S BAG!!!


Regular Price: $69.95

ON SALE: $49.95!!!!

This deal is available from now until Monday July 13th at 9:50am MT!! It's over 30% off so don't miss out!

Place your order HERE or email me at basket2003mom@gmail.com!

I am offering my OWN SPECIAL with this bag this week! Until Monday July 13th at 9:50am, I will also give you 10% off the BIG SHOT machine!!!! PLUS...10% OFF ANY dies you want!!!! (I am loving the new dies offered in the new catalog myself and figured you might be as well!!!) PLUS....when you order the Big Shot I will give you an extra 10% off of this bag as well!!!! ***If your order merchandise total is over $150, you will begin earning hostess benefits as well!!!! This is a fabulous deal so don't miss out!***

Email me at basket2003mom@gmail.com to place your order for this deal.

Let me know if you have any questions

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh Brenda, I've not purchased the bag yet and your offer sure tempted me! Your customers need to get the lead out and take you up on that WONDERFUL deal!
Diane :)

Post a Comment