Featured Post

Sale-A-Bration Final Days!

Just when you think Sale-A-Bration couldn't get any better…we went and made it even better, again! Enjoy this now until it ends March ...

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Birthday Cards for Friends


These cards are for 2 of my friends. One's birthday is July 2 and the others is July 3rd. To save time I made both cards pretty close to the same. The butterflies are a little different and the have different paper on the inside. I used Perfect Pearls on the butterflies, this was my first time using it. It was fun!!



4 comments:

Cate said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors used in Parisian Breeze and it works perfectly with this layout.

Rachel Bleich said...

I agree with Cate. This is beautiful. I do the same thing if I have to make a couple of cards near the same time. I make them very similar. It just helps to get them done. Quick question. Which Scallop die did you use? Thanks!

JazzyH said...

great card. I love the colors.

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards rock!! tfs!!

Post a Comment