Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thinking of You Card


Here is a card I made for a friend that's in the hospital.

All items are Stampin' Up! unless noted otherwise:

Stamps:
Thoughts & Prayers
Ink:
Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
Paper:
Baja Breeze,Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White Cardstock; Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories:
Punches: Eyelet Border and Horizontal Slot; Valet Ribbon Originals; sponge dauber.

Please let me know if you have any questions!!



10 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I love the double ribbons, and your color scheme. Wow! I've seen some beautiful cards made with this stamp, and this is by far one of my favorites!

Unknown said...

VERY pretty :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!! tfs!!
-t

Miss Molly said...

Brenda - great card!!

Buffy said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors. Very soothing. (I need that today. Along with truckloads of chocolate.)

MommaC said...

Love this!!! I'm on my 3rd pack of this DP!! You are very talented and I know I'll get loads of inspiration here.

Teresa Brooks said...

Beautiful card. Love the color combo. You do beautiful work, very inspiring.

michelle sturgeon said...

Wow! I love this! The colours are beautiful, I love this paper and this stamp set! Well done!

Angela said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your talent!

Karolee said...

Very pretty. I like the ribbons. I guess I should take a closer look at Valet Ribbon Originals. I never noticed how pretty they are.

Post a Comment