Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another Birthday Card


Here is another birthday card, this one is for my brother. This was a pretty simple and quick card also, it uses the following (all Stampin' Up! unless noted otherwise):


Cardstock - Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Confetti White, Bashful Blue

Paper - Designer Series Paper Banbury (this one is retired, but the same pattern is available in a different color-Manchester)

Ink - Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad; Stampin' Write Markers-Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa and Summer Sun.

Stamps - Crazy for Cupcakes

Accessories - ribbon (retired Stampin' Up! color)


16 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice manly but subtly fun birthday card - great colors together for the occasion.

Rebecca said...

These colors are great together. And it's a terrific card for a guy. I always struggle with those, but you nailed it here!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda...Michelle (the one from Australia) and also from Paper Dolls dropping by to say hello. You have some awesome cards on here!

JazzyH said...

I love the color combination.

Unknown said...

very pretty, great job.

Unknown said...

Very Cute! Love the colors & layout...I have some images of that cuppie I might have to case it.

laos348 said...

Male birthday cards can be tough - this one came out great. Nice job.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice card!! tfs!!
-t

Miss Molly said...

Oh! Efis is a great use of colors with the stamp set!!!

Kristy Lounder said...

I really like this! I have the cupcakes and Manchester, I may have to CASE you! :)

Cate J said...

Love the colors you used! I get stuck in a rut with pinks so it's good to see something different.

EValeen said...

Love the simplicity with WOW factor!

Anonymous said...

Great color combo to use with this set...I love it!

scrappinsarah said...

Great card hon! How are you? I am so excited about your blog and being blogging buddies! Have a great week! Talk to you soon! ~ Sarah

Cathleen said...

Oh This is so cute, love the image and love the colors!

Chelsea M said...

This is one of my favorite stamp sets! I recommend it to everyone. I love the colors you used for this card!

Post a Comment