Friday, November 22, 2019

Fab Friday 177 - Merry Christmas

Hi!!

It's time for the 177th Fab Friday challenge.

For this layout I used the To Every Season Bundle. The card base is Coastal Cabana card stock. Layered on that is Shimmery White card stock with snowflakes stamped on it from the stamp set in Pool Party, Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay inks, then it was cut with the largest Stitched Rectangle die. I cut the sentiment stamp apart so I could stamp each word singly, no worries it can go on the block together if I want it the way it came!! I cut these out with the smallest Stitched Rectangle die. The smallest snowflake in the set was stamped in Bermuda Bay and punched out with the matching punch from the set. I added Shimmery Crystal Effects and Ice Stampin' Glitter to the punched out snowflake and the darkest large snowflake in the cluster. Then I added a few Glitter Enamel Dots and Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins for the finishing touch.

Here it is:



Here's a better look at all the blingy stuff:




See the bottom of this post for supplies used, which are linked to my Stampin' Up! online store.


Here is the Challenge for round 177:



We hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!


You can also visit the other Design Team members' blogs and see the fabulous creations that they have come up with for this challenge:

0 comments:

Post a Comment