Friday, February 15, 2019

Fab Friday 157 - Happy Birthday

Hi!!

It's time for the 157th Fab Friday challenge.

This layout was pretty easy for me. The scalloped circle that I used is from the January Paper Pumpkin Kit. I just realized there is no stamping on this one, I love my Big Shot!! :) The black frame is made using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits. The DSP in the background is from the Sale-A-Bration Botanical Butterfly pack. The butterflies are cut from the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits using the Sale-A-Bration Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets, LOVE this!! (I cut the big grouping apart) And the words are cut using the Well Written Framelits.

Here it is:


See the bottom of this post for supplies used, which are linked to my store.


Here is the Challenge for round 157:



We hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!


You can also visit the other Design Team members' blogs and see the fabulous creations that they have come up with for this challenge:

Thank you for looking!!  Please leave me a comment!



0 comments:

Post a Comment