Friday, August 17, 2018

Fab Friday 144 - Pressed Flowers Happy Birthday

Hi!!

It's time for the 144th Fab Friday challenge.

This color challenge brought flowers to my mind, so that's the way I went with my card.  I think some of the team is doing Christmas cards, but apparently I'm not ready for those yet. I used the Pressed Flowers host set and some markers to color them for stamping. The sentiment is from the Southern Serenade set, and I used Calypso Coral ink for it.

Here it is:


See the bottom of this post for supplies used, which are linked to my store.

Here is the Challenge for round 144:


We hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!

You can also visit the other Design Team members' blogs and see the fabulous creations that they have come up with for this challenge:

Thank you for looking!!  Please leave me a comment!!




1 comments:

Kathy Bolam said...

Amy, I so often forget how beautiful a simple card with a lot of white space looks so elegant. Beautiful card for so many occasions!

Post a Comment