Friday, April 13, 2018

Fab Friday 135 - Birthday Wishes for You

Hi!!

It's time for the 135th Fab Friday challenge.

This one is a layout, and it didn't take long for me to come up with something.  I finally inked up the Birthday Wishes for You stamp set. I used markers to color in the letters: Berry Burst, Peekaboo Peach, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay. The paper comes from the Picture Perfect Party pack and is trimmed with a couple small strips of the Myths and magic Glimmer paper (I'm hoarding the rest of that!!).  The card base is Pool Party. The sentiment is backed with Basic Black card stock. I finished it off with some Basic Black Twine. I used black ink, but forgot it on the supply list below.

Here it is:

See the bottom of this post for supplies used.


Here is the Challenge for round 135:



We hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!

You can also visit the other Design Team members' blogs and see the fabulous creations that they have come up with for this challenge:

Thank you for looking!!  Please leave me a comment!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment