Friday, March 16, 2018

Fab Friday 133 - Picture Perfect Birthday

Hi!!

Here is the 133rd Fab Friday challenge.

I didn't use the exact shapes in the sketch, but it's close. The Daylight Savings Time change last weekend has me really messed up this week. I went with something pretty quick here, at least for my card. I already had the background piece completed, so I just added the twine, sentiment circle and blowout toy. The background is Melon Mambo ink applied to Shimmery White cardstock with an Aquapainter. When that was dry I embossed it with Polka Dot Basics embossing folder and added the black splotches with a stamp from Timeless Textures. The washi tape is from the Pick a Pattern set. This was all layered onto the Bermuda Bay card base (5.5" x 8.5", folded in half)  

Here it is:




See the bottom of this post for supplies used.


Here is the Challenge for round 133:


We hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!

You can also visit the other Design Team members' blogs and see the fabulous creations that they have come up with for this challenge:

Thank you for looking!!  Please leave me a comment!!


1 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! Love the fun background!!

Post a Comment