Friday, October 27, 2017

Fab Friday 124 - Happy Birthday with Pick a Pumpkin

Hi!!

Here is the 124th Fab Friday challenge. 

For this color challenge I decided to case the card that's in the middle of page 51 of the Holiday catalog. Of course, I made a few tweaks of my own.  

I used the Pick a Pumpkin Bundle that's also on page 51, it includes the Pick a Pumpkin stamp set and the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits. I did add in some Old Olive, because pumpkins need leaves, right? The white base and all stamping is done on Shimmery White cardstock. This cardstock has a coating on it that makes it work great for watercoloring. I watercolored the background with Fresh Fig ink refill and an Aquapainter. I stamped the greeting from Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and punched it with the Classic Label punch. But I actually slid the end back into the punch and shortened it. Let me know if you need more details on that.

Here it is:


See below for supplies used.

Here is the Challenge for round 124:



We hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!

You can also visit the other Design Team members' blogs and see the fabulous creations that they have come up with for this challenge:

Thank you for looking!!  Please leave me a comment!!

Product List


0 comments:

Post a Comment