Friday, March 31, 2017

Fab Friday 109 - Happy Birthday to You!

Hi!!

Here is the 109th Fab Friday challenge. 

For this one I broke open the Happy Celebrations stamp set and the coordinating embossing folder set called Celebrations Duo.  And I used my favorite color combo of Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo.  I'm not sure if you can tell, but I stamped the Happy first before embossing it.  They don't line up perfectly but look pretty cool anyway!! I added in some spatters from Gorgeous Grunge (may it live forever!!).  I thought it needed some enamel shapes too. They are so cute!!

Here it is:


See below for supplies used.

 
Here is the Challenge for round 109:


We hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!

You can also visit the other Design Team members' blogs and see the fabulous creations that they have come up with for this challenge:


Thank you for looking!!  Please leave me a comment!!

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00



0 comments:

Post a Comment