Friday, November 11, 2016

Fab Friday 100 - Cookie-Cutter Scarecrow

Hi!!

Here is the 100th Fab Friday challenge. Holy moly we are at 100!!

For this color challenge I wanted to use this cute scarecrow before I move on to Christmas goodies. I used the Sparkle Embossing Folder on the Rich Razzleberry background for some texture.  I didn't use a sentiment on this because I couldn't decide what would like right or where to put it.  LOL  The "mess" behind the scarecrow is a small piece of each color of the 3/8" Ribbon Trio Pack, I just unraveled it.  I did this since there is no twine in these colors.

Here it is:


See below for supplies used.


Here is the Challenge for round 100:


We hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!

You can also visit the other Design Team members' blogs and see the fabulous creations that they have come up with for this challenge:

Thank you for looking!!  Please leave me a comment!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment