Monday, April 7, 2014

Pretty Banner

Hi Stampers!!  I made a pretty banner with some parts from the banner kit that was available during Sale-A-Bration.  And I used a few other goodies, including my favorite retired color Baja Breeze.   Since 2 walls of my room are that color I wanted my banner to match.  :)




Supplies (all are Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):
  • Stamps:  none
  • Cardstock/Paper:  Baja Breeze (retired) and Soft Suede card stock.  2013-2015 In Color DSP (strawberry slush).  Strawberry Slush Core-dinations.
  • Ink:  none
  • Other:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die, Spiral Flower Die, Bigz Alphabet Typeset, Strawberry Slush ribbon.  (retired Very Vanilla & Baja Breeze seam binding) (pennants and thread came from the SAB banner kit)


0 comments:

Post a Comment