Friday, July 26, 2013

Fab Friday 23

Hi Stampers!!  
Here is the 23rd Fab Friday challenge!!  I still had some Afternoon Picnic DSP out on my counter, so I went with that color scheme.   I need to get my room cleaned up and get some of my other DSP out!!  Pre-Convention prep wreaked some major havoc in my stampin' room!!

Here it is:





Supplies (all are Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):
  • Stamps:   Sweetly Framed
  • Cardstock/Paper:  Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla and Coastal Cabana card stock.   Wisteria Wonder Core-dinations. Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Paper.
  • Ink:  Crushed Curry and Coastal Cabana Inks.
  • Other:  Alphabet Press Embossing Folder, Big Shot; Decorative Label, Blossom, Scalloped Oval, Large Oval and 1-1/4" Scalloped Circle Punches; Stampin' Sanding Block.

Here is the Challenge for round 23:




I hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!

You can also visit the other DT members' blogs and see what they have come up with for this challenge:


Thank you for looking!!  Please leave me a comment!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment