Friday, March 29, 2013

Fab Friday 15

Hi Stampers!! Here is the 15th Fab Friday challenge!!  I can't believe it's taken me this long to use my Bootiful Occasions set.  I love it!!

Here it is:



Supplies (all are Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):
  • Stamps:      Bootiful Occasions
  • Cardstock/Paper:  Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point & Whisper White card stock.
  • Ink:  Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight marker, Whisper White (for clouds)
  • Other:  Bitty Buttons, Cloudy Day embossing folder, Big Shot, White Baker's Twine, Dazzling Details, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch

Here is the Challenge for round 15:




I hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!

You can also visit the other DT members' blogs and see what they have come up with for this challenge:


Thank you for looking!! 

1 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card Brenda, I love the embossed clouds and colourful boot.

Post a Comment