Thursday, October 1, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking the Stampin' Up! way is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GUESS WHAT?!?!? You can now ORDER the FABULOUS MY DIGITAL STUDIO software program from Stampin' Up! (SEE YOUR HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG FOR DETAILS!!!) Seriously....as I have been playing with it (and getting certified so I can help you with it!!), I have been having so much fun! I think it's super easy and fun to do. You can use it for making layouts, doing hybrid paper crafting (creating a project, printing it, and then adding traditional embellishments to your project), getting scrapbooks done QUICK, and all sorts of other things! It really is great!

Just email me at basket2003mom@gmail.com or go to my website to see details and order!  Let me know if you have ANY questions!

Check out this video for a quick overview:

0 comments:

Post a Comment