Featured Post

Sale-A-Bration Final Days!

Just when you think Sale-A-Bration couldn't get any better…we went and made it even better, again! Enjoy this now until it ends March ...

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Crazy For Cupcakes Class

Make your next birthday celebration an event to remember when you gift your friend or loved one with this mouth-watering cupcake - themed card set!

Date: June 27th, 2009
Time: 1-4 pm
Cost: $25
Location: My house

Please email me to sign up for this class: basket2003mom@gmail.com


Supplies

• Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, On your Birthday
• Inks: Basic Brown, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose Classic inks, Optional: Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose WWC.
• Paper: Sweet Always DP, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Medium Whisper White envelopes
• Accessories: Sticky strip, Snail adhesive, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 2-way glue pen,Crystal Effects, 1" Double - Stitched Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon, 5/8" Regal Rose ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds glitter,silver brads, paper snips, 1/16” handheld circle punch, 1 ¼” circle punch, ticket corner punch,Key Tag punch, crimper (optional), blender pen, Stampin’ Scrub, Stampin’ Mist, paper trimmer & scoring blade, bone folder, Stamp-a-ma-jig,Uni-ball Signo gel pen,Embossig Buddy (optional) Stampin’ Sponges, pencil & ruler, Velcro circles

12 comments:

Rachel Bleich said...

What a fun class! I just love this giant cupcake. I really need to pull mine out and put ink to paper!

Jenn said...

What a great set of cards!!!

EValeen said...

What a great class idea! TFS!

Cathleen said...

Wow! these are just delightful, lov ethe color combo!

scrappinsarah said...

I love those cards - cute kit! I LOVE that stamp set!

MrsETaylor said...

love this set. cupcakes are a favorite

JazzyH said...

Great cards!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great cards!!!

Cate said...

Very cute set- I love all of them!

Mel O'Donnell said...

I love cupcakes and make them for nearly every church function - I never come home with any either!! These are the cutest cards! I havta gat that cupcake die!!!

Buffy said...

Oh, my! This is the cutest class. I love it. Thanks for the ideas.

shellpole said...

Great looking class Brenda. Hope it goes well for you...Loved looking at all your other work too for the time I have been away.

Post a Comment