Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day Cards

Hello!! I'm back among the blogging world again. Sorry for the hiatus. I got a bit overwhelmed!! My goal of making cards ahead of time hasn't been accomplished yet. So, I had Mother's Day (3 cards), my daughter's birthday (card, presents, party w/ 17 kindergartners), Mom's Birthday (1 card), Grandma's Birthday (1 card) and my cousin's wedding (1 card); all within 1 week of each other. I had to buy (gasp!!) 2 graduation cards because I ran out of time and energy to make them because I needed those this last weekend also (that's when the wedding was and it was out of town)!! So for me 7 cards made in 1 week is great!! If I could only win the lottery, then I wouldn't have to work and I could be a year ahead on my cards (and cleaning)!! I'd have a better chance of winning if I bought a ticket though!!

Ok, sorry for the long story, here is 2 of the 3 Mother's Day cards (the third is the same as the red one only without ribbon-I mailed that one to my Grandma and forgot to take a picture of it!!):


7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous cards!!! tfs!!
-t

Buffy said...

Brenda - these are beautiful! I love the way you took one basic layout, but the cards are completely different. TFS!

Cate J said...

Love them!

I fully sympathize with there never being enough time to get everything done.

Cathleen said...

Wow! these are fantastic, love the colors...so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Brenda. Good to see you back!

Rebecca said...

I love the way you colored the rose on the bottom one! It's gorgeous!!!

StinkerbellSteph said...

This is amazing in red! Just pops on this gorgeous card!

Post a Comment