- Would you like to get Stampin' Up! Products at a discount? Be a Demonstrator!
- Would you like to make a little extra money around the holidays? Be a Demonstrator!
- Would you like to make just enough money to support your crafting habit? Be a Demonstrator!
- Do you want to be your own boss, own your own business or have a career you love? Be a Demonstrator!
As you can see, being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrators have different reasons for signing up. On one end of the range, some sign up to get a great discount on the products. On the other end, some sign up with a "be your own boss" attitude. No matter where you fall in the range, here are some of the things you can get out of being a demonstrator:
- A 20% or more discount on all Stampin' Up! products.
- Exclusive sneak peeks of soon to be released products.
- A free monthly magazine filled with ideas and tips on being a demonstrator.
- Access to the Stampin' Up! Demonstrators website filled with wonderful tips on papercrafting and valuable business resources.
- A chance to participate in annual Convention and Regional seminars with other demonstrators that share your passion of papercrafting.
- Earn fabulous prizes and even a cruise or resort vacation, just for doing what you love!
- Develop a countless number of friendships between your customers and with other fellow demonstrators.
To be a demonstrator, just contact me and I'll guide you along the way! You will be part of my team and enjoy continued support - whether you are joining just for the discount or to start a new career!
Your new starter kit is valued at over $330 and your investment is only $199! You will receive the business supplies needed to start your business and you can customize your kit to fit your product needs. Below is a sampling of all you will get:
1. What will I do as a demonstrator?
You will enjoy running your own business by sharing stamping with others at workshops. By joining, you will become part of my downline group and have the opportunity to attend Stampin’ Up! training events including our annual convention and smaller regional events held around the country.
2. Will I receive support and training as a demonstrator?
I’ll be here to help you with anything you need. Feel free to call me with questions. On top of that, Stampin’ Up! provides dozens of training resources to help you run your business, including magazines, Demonstrator Support agents, a demonstrator-only Web site, thousands of samples, annual and seasonal catalogs, a training video, the Demonstrator Manual, a Product Guide, and six monthly newsletters designed especially for new recruits.
3. How can I make money as a demonstrator?
You can earn money in three ways: instant income (20 percent of each order), monthly volume rebates (5–20 percent of total sales), and monthly downline override commissions (3–6 percent of your recruits’ sales).
4. Is Stampin’ Up! a well-known, respected company?
You can rest assured that Stampin’ Up! is credible. We have been selling rubber stamp supplies for over 19 years, and are a proud member of the Direct Selling Association. This national association includes the top direct-selling companies in the United States, such as Mary Kay®, Avon®, and Pampered Chef®. Each company is subjected to a thorough examination and must meet strict ethical standards.
5. Will I have to stock inventories of product? Will I be trained to use high pressure sales pitches to sell and recruit?
No. You will only order items when someone places an order and pays you in advance, so you won’t need to keep inventories. Recruiting is absolutely optional. We’ll teach you how to maximize sales by giving friendly, helpful advice about your customers' product needs.
6. How much do I have to spend to become a demonstrator?
The only cost is $199 (plus sales tax) to purchase a starter kit. There are no annual renewal fees.
Stampin’ Up!’s starter kit has products to help you start your business, including stamp sets, ink pads, card stock, adhesive, scissors, stamp cleaning supplies, and business supplies. You can see a picture of all the items it contains in the back of your Idea Book & Catalog, or online at www.stampinup.com. If you’re interested in scrapbooking, you can select the Stampin’ Memories Add-On for an additional $50.