Friday, November 27, 2015

Fab Friday 78 - Merry Christmas

Hi!!  
We are on the 78th Fab Friday challenge!!  I finally used the Flurry of Wishes set, and it has 2 matching punches!!  And there is a bundle with the stamp set and punch, a savings of 15%!!  I used the clear Wink of Stella pen that will be available in the new Occasions catalog beginning January 5, 2016, on the Christmas (see second picture)!!  Also, the Vellum card stock is amazing the way it turns out with the embossing folder.  I didn't color it, the folder turns the vellum white!!

Here it is:



See below for supplies used.  

Here is the Challenge for round 78:


We hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!

You can also visit the other DT members' blogs and see the fabulous creations that they have come up with for this challenge:

Thank you for looking!!  Please leave me a comment!!

Supplies:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



0 comments:

Post a Comment