Friday, April 11, 2014

Fab Friday 39 ~ Happy Birthday!!

Hi Stampers!!  
Here is the 39th Fab Friday challenge!!   I decided to turn the sketch sideways.  I was a little stumped at first, but I think it turned out pretty cool.

Here it is:


Supplies (all are Stampin' Up! unless stated otherwise):
  • Stamps:  Sketched Birthday and Off the Grid
  • Cardstock/Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar Core-dinations; Coastal Cabana and Tangerine Tango card stock.  Retro Fresh Designer Journaling Tags.
  • Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar & Coastal Cabana inks.  Blender Pen, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango & Coastal Cabana markers.
  • Other:  Big Shot, Argyle and Chevron Embossing Folders.  Sanding Block.
Here is the Challenge for round 39:


I hope you are able to join us in the fun here!!

You can also visit the other DT members' blogs and see what they have come up with for this challenge:


Thank you for looking!!  Please leave me a comment!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment